Events« back to Events
The Craft & Design Collective's Christmas Craft Fair takes place in the House at Castle Ward, Strangford, County Down from 11-13 November 2011.
Crafted 2011 takes place in the House at Castle Ward, an 18th-century home with classical and gothic features which provides a fabulous back-drop for the Craft Fair.
Presented inside the superb surroundings of the 18th century mansion, Crafted provides visitors with opportunities to see and buy the work of selected artists, designers and crafters. Children will also have lots of fun with a range of craft activities on offer. Highlights include:
- Craft stands in the house
- Food stands in the stableyard
- Children's craft activities
- Mulled wine and mince pies
Crafted 2011 takes place from:
- Friday, 11 November, 1-5.30pm
- Saturday, 12 November, 10.30-5.30pm
- Sunday 13 November, 10.30-5.30pm
Normal National Trust admission charges apply / Free admission for National Trust members.
Where: Castle Ward, Strangford, BT30 7LS
Venue: Castle Ward
Organised by Craft and Design Collective
How To Take Part: