a-n Artists Bursaries 2021: Time Space Money
16 September 2021Deadline: October 14, 2021
a-n The Artists Information Company is offering bursaries of £500 to £1,500 to Artist and Joint (Artist and Arts Organiser) members wishing to engage in a period of self-determined professional development. The bursaries are designed to support the continuation of artistic practice and to help alleviate financial pressures that may have arisen through the ongoing impact of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Bursary activity might include, but is not limited to:
- Learning new skills through professional training, courses, peer-to-peer learning with visual arts or non-arts experts.
- Mentoring, coaching or curatorial feedback.
- Networking with artists, galleries, organisations or other groups of interest.
- Research and development costs for a new way of working or collaboration.
- Visiting national conferences, biennials, exhibitions, organisations, cities or any other specific location or event relevant to your practice.
- Time to rethink/recreate your creative space.
- Market development.
- Website development as a way to present your work.
- Portfolio development.
- Professional memberships.
- Tools for business development in relation to your artistic practice.
- Expert consultations (e.g. for business development, modelling, planning associated with your practice).
Drop in info session 12.30pm Friday 17 September