Advanced Social Media for Craft Businesses
18 February 2021
FREE online workshop Tuesday 23 March 10am to 1pm
Are you using social media regularly to drive traffic to your website or online market place? Do you want to get some expert advice to make social media work even better for you? And some of the latest updates? This practical online workshop with Anne-Marie Shepherd from The Design Trust is for you.
In this advanced social media session, Anne-Marie will take a deep dive into three social media platforms: Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook and share what’s new on each of these platforms and how you can use them strategically to enhance your social media marketing.
Together we will focus on:
- Pinterest: What’s new and how to use this brilliant visual discovery platform effectively to drive traffic
- Instagram: What’s new (new features crop up here all the time!), building relationships to grow your engagement and following, the importance of call to actions and how to drive traffic
- Facebook: What’s new, the importance of a business page, a brief overview of Facebook ads and Facebook Shops
- How to show and create your brand and why consistency is so important
Within each of these social media platforms we will cover:
- What to post and write about
- How to increase engagement, incl. content, variety of formats, call to actions and adding some fun and personality.
- How to measure your social media success by looking at the analytics
We will show loads of creative examples. There will be plenty of time for questions and discussions. And we will have regular breaks.
About Anne-Marie Shepherd
Anne-Marie Shepherd has worked in the arts industry for over 16 years and understands how important it is for creative businesses to get themselves in front of the right audience – whether that be via editorial, emails, print, online or social media. Anne-Marie worked with Tutton and Young Ltd delivering and promoting art and craft fairs for 12 years and has in depth experience and knowledge of what it takes to produce and market successful visual arts events. She now works at The Design Trust as the Business Club Manager and also handles social media marketing, blog and resource creation. She also works as a PR and marketing consultant for various arts organisations.