Annual Open Exhibition 2023
3 November 2022Deadline: November 15, 2022
The Royal Cambrian Academy of Art invites submissions for its 2023 Annual Open Exhibition.
This exhibition is open to all practitioners at any stage in their career, including students who work in either 2D or 3D in any medium.
Successful submissions will be exhibited in the Royal Cambrian Academy of Art gallery in Conwy from the 7th January – 25th February 2023 as well as online.
- The exhibition is open to UK based artists only*
- The exhibition is open to all artists and students of 18 and over
- A maximum of 2 works may be submitted per applicant
- Works may be 2D or 3D and in any medium
- Works must be within the maximum size limit of 100cm x 100cm for 2D and a 100cm x 100cm footprint for 3D
- All works must be for sale and priced accordingly
- The work is executed by the artist and declared their bona fide property and that no other person has any financial or other interest in the work
- All entries must be made online accompanied by a digital image and a fee for each work
- There will not be a physical hand-in of work for selection, you will only need to deliver your work to the Royal Cambrian Academy of Art if selected
- Selector’s Prize £1,000, awarded by the Academy
Further prizes to be announced.
- £15 for one artwork, £25 for two artworks
- Students with a valid NUS card, £10 for one artwork and £20 for two artworks
The deadline for submission is 5pm on Tuesday 15th November 2022.
Successful applicants notified by Friday 25th November 2022.
Delivery of artwork; Tues 6th, Wed 7th, Thurs 8th, Fri 9th December 2022.
Exhibition opens Saturday 7th January 2023
Exhibition closes Saturday 25th February 2023