Apply to be a CAA Maker Member
22 August 2022Deadline: September 5, 2022
Applications are open to apply to be a CAA Maker Member at the Contemporary Applied Arts, London.
To be eligible, you must;
- be a professional crafts person
- be living and working in the UK
- be working in one of the following disciplines, ceramics, furniture, glass, jewellery, metal, paper, textiles, wood.
Applications are open once a year, the selection of which are judged by a panel of professionals including CAA employees and maker members.
All Members will:
- Be represented through the gallery space (for retail sale and/or in special exhibitions)
- Be represented on the website
- Be represented through promotional material displayed within the venue
- Receive regular newsletters and exhibition leaflets from CAA
- Receive invitations to private views and other CAA events All Members have the opportunity to:
- show new bodies of work/profiles of work within the gallery,
- give and attend artists talks and other ‘learning’ events
- submit proposals for exhibitions and/or curate shows
New Members have the opportunity to:
- Be featured in an annual exhibition showcase for new Members.
How to apply;
Submit your application via email before the deadline date. To apply you will need the following:
- Completed application form
- Recent CV
- Artist’s statement
- Technical notes
- 8 digital images
- £25 administration fee
Membership fees are £130 per year.
Send all completed applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submit applications by Monday 5th September.