AUTOR International Contemporary Jewellery Fair
30 March 2022Deadline: April 3, 2022
The 19th edition of AUTOR, will take place in Bucharest Romania from Saturday 28th – Sunday 29th May. Applications are open until Sunday 3rd April.
The selection process:
An international jury will select applicants for AUTOR 2022, based on the general criteria:
- Submission of a collection presented for the first time at AUTOR Fair in Bucharest
- Originality (work that reflects a personal vision)
- Concepts (powerful ideas, coherence/unity of the works)
- Alignment with the contemporary jewellery principles (meaningful/statement pieces)
- Innovative use of materials, excellent techniques and crafts.
For a successful application, the jury is expecting:
- at least five different pieces from the collection you want to show at the fair;
- under “Collection Pictures” upload web resolution photos (jpg or png) of your work on a neutral background OR on a human model (shoot), or a combination of these two. It is recommend you upload a selection of minimum ten pictures. Professional pictures saved with your name are required.
- a “Designer Profile Pic”
- a “Designer biography”, 300 words maximum.
- a “Description of the collection”, a short description of the concept of your collection, 300 words maximum.
If you apply for a collective stand with more designers, send at least four images per member. Save each photo with your collective name in the front, followed by the individual member’s name.
“Designer biography” becomes “Collective biography”.
To take part in the application process, there is an application fee of 20 euros, to be paid after finalising the submission process. The registration fee is non refundable.
For the full application details and participation fees, please visit the Autor website.