Call for traders: Georgian Day 2022
7 July 2022Deadline: July 27, 2022
A second application process for the Armagh Georgian Festival has now reopened. Georgian Day is an open-air market offering local and regional food, drink and craft, drawing many visitors to the city centre.
Full details on the event and a link to the online application form can be found by visiting the event webpage here.
Please take the time to read the details available on the website, including the ‘Conditions of Entry’ document to make sure that this event is suitable for you as a trader.
- Georgian Day – Saturday 26th November. (9am – 11am) Times TBC
- Traders locations will be allocated and clearly marked, these locations cannot be moved and are assigned for specific site reasons
- Free Parking is available for each event.
- Strictly no vehicle movement is permitted before each event closes to the public.
- Power will be supplied by event organisers, BNL Productions as per detail provided within each application form
- Trader fees must be paid as part of the application process, this will be completed when the application has been awarded. Fees can be found detailed below.
- Costs for traders –
- Single Stall, 3m x 3m within marquee – £50
- Double Stall, 6m x 3m within marquee – £100
- Vehicle/trailer, 6m x 3m, outside – £150
- If you are successful you will receive payment instructions via email.