Coaching Scheme Support for Young Disabled Entrepreneurs
27 January 2022
Deadline: February 7, 2022
We’re excited to announce a Coaching Scheme to support Young Disabled Entrepreneurs has been released by the British Council Northern Ireland in Partnership with the Harkin Summit Belfast 2022.
Open to applicants aged between 18-30 years, the coaching scheme will take place over 8-10 weeks from February to April. Those accepted will be paired with an established business for up to 8 hours of coaching with the aim to develop your skills and network for your own entrepreneurial creative enterprise.
The scheme is open to individuals who fulfil the following criteria;
- Young Disabled people living in Northern Ireland
- Aged between 18 and 30
- Those at the early stages of developing their own creative enterprise
- Individuals looking to be coached by a small social business for 8 hours over the period of February to April
- Wishing to be part of a network of other young creative entrepreneurs with a disability
- Interested in attending the Harkin Summit Belfast 2022
For more information on applying and the Harkin Summit Belfast, see here.