Minding Creative Minds Mentoring Programme
23 February 2022Deadline: February 28, 2022
The Minding Creative Minds Mentoring Programme is open now for all creatives and arts personnel. This is a fully funded, new pilot mentoring programme for individuals who wish to find a supportive community. By joining you will also have access to Minding Creative Minds events, networking, meetups and other opportunities.
Successful mentees will be paired with a mentor for four meetings, over a three month period.
To find out more about Minding Creative Minds, visit their website.
Mentees have the opportunity to;
- Expand your network and collaborative opportunities
- Strengthen your confidence and personal brand
- Take time and space to clarify and achieve your career goals
Mentors have the opportunity to;
- Share your own knowledge and experiences.
- Expand connections and networks for both yourself and your mentee.
If you would like to register for the Mentoring Programme as a Mentee, see here.
If you’re interested in being a Mentor, see here.
Closing date is Monday 28th February.