DCCI Direct Fair Fund 2022
22 August 2022Deadline:
DCCI is delighted to launch a one-off domestic Direct Fair Fund.
The Direct Fair Fund is designed to support clients who are participating in direct fairs in Ireland by offering a financial subsidy. A limited number of grants are available, providing up to 50% match funding to the maximum value of €500. The funds will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. Please note, you can only apply for one show.
- All applicants must be registered Design & Crafts Council Ireland (DCCI) clients
- All products featured must be designed and made in Ireland and meet DCCI Country of Origin guidelines
- Applicants must have completed the DCCI Client Survey – if you have not already done so please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the link
- Applicants must commit to providing up to date and accurate information
- Applicants cannot apply for funding for a show that has already been supported / funded/ subsidised by DCCI or any other funding body / support agency