EU Exit Mentoring from Belfast City Council
25 February 2021
Belfast-based small to medium sized businesses can request free, in-depth mentoring support to deal with significant challenges or make the most of EU Exit opportunities.
Expert mentors are available for topics including:
- understanding customs, tariffs and taxation
- transport and logistics – avoiding delays and extra costs
- working with your supply chain so it delivers what you need
- people issues – employment and immigration rules
- managing your organisation and processes
- managing your cash and handling currency exchange issues
- making sure your products meet technical and legal standards
All businesses in Belfast with fewer than 50 emplyees are eligible.