Future Maker Awards 2022
11 May 2022Deadline: July 29, 2022
Applications for Future Makers 2022 are now open. The Future Maker Awards is an initiative from Design & Crafts Council Ireland to support the next generation of makers, designers and craftspeople who will shape the future of the crafts sector with the aim to allow these individuals to take the step from training to enterprise.
The award is divided into student and emerging practitioner categories, covering a wide range of disciplines.
Who can apply?
Born in or resident (for a minimum of two years) in Ireland or Northern Ireland
Registered with the Design & Crafts Council Ireland (DCCI) and therefore are practicing in one of the DCCI recognised craft & design disciplines.
Meet the category criteria of either of the two Future Makers categories, as outlined below.
For the full list of criteria, please see here.
List of awards:
- Future Maker Student Award – 1 Award of € 2,500
- Award for Sustainable Design – 1 Award of €1,000
- Materials Supports of €500 – Five supports available
- Travel & Training Supports of €500 – Four supports available
- Professional Development Supports of €500 – Three supports available
- Future Maker Emerging Makers Award – 1 Award of €3,500
- Award for Sustainable Design – 1 Award of €2,000
- Studio Supports of €1,000 – Four supports available
- Residencies/Training Supports of €1,000 – Three supports available
- Exhibition Supports of €1,000 – Three supports available
For more information and to apply, see here.