Future Screens NI; Future Foundation
16 February 2022Deadline:
Future Screens NI have established Future Foundation, a mentoring programme offering artists, makers and creative freelancers, the chance to become a mentee to experienced practitioners in the field.
Mentees will be individuals who need help and support in areas like:
- Developing new approaches to working in Creative and cultural industries
- Enhancing practical skills and getting advice on career advancement
- Identifying and applying or rethinking options of financing
- Acquiring new practical and technical skills for working in post-COVID-19 environments
- Using or adapting technology to market, promote and expand their product or service
Future Foundation will form a register of experienced mentors who will be made available to those seeking help. (Applications to become a mentor are currently closed).
Individuals seeking support from the Future Foundation mentoring scheme will apply and once approved will be allocated a suitable mentor.
Each mentee will be eligible to:
- 5 sessions with a mentor within a 1 year period
- Attend 2 training seminars
- Access workshops/ lectures
To be eligible, mentees…
- Must have two years’ experience within Creative and cultural industries
- Must not be in full time education
- Are primarily based in Northern Ireland
- Are interested in developing/ adapting new approaches and learning new skills
Find out more about this rolling application here.
To apply to become a mentee, please fill in the form.