‘Getting the best out of Social Media’ Workshop
2 November 2022Deadline: November 16, 2022
The ‘Getting the best out of Social Media’ workshop is being delivered as part of the Belfast City Council ‘Go Social’ Programme, delivered by Work West.
The workshop will be delivered via Zoom and will cover a range of topics including the following:
- Who do you want to reach? (Audience research, why it’s important and some tools to use)
- How to create engaging content
- How to use tools like Canva to create great visual content (including animations)
- How to take great pics and video with your phone
- How to use paid options (an introduction)
- How to measure effectiveness (a look at social media analytics)
Taking place on Wednesday 16th November from 10am to 12 noon, book your free space here.