Google My Business Webinar
5 August 2021
Deadline: September 7, 2021
Free webinar presented by Fermanagh and Omagh District Council’s Digital Support Programm
7 September 2021 | 12 noon – 2pm
Want to learn how to use Google My Business to help you get found locally? Google My Business can be one of the most valuable tools for any local business – one that can help you gain customers or clients and, most importantly, sales. Feeding Google more data about your business will help you show up in relevant search results. However, many GMB listings are suffering from all-too-common, critical issues.
Join Niamh Taylor from Digital Twenty Four to learn how to build and enhance your Google My Business profile, including some tips and tricks to engage your consumers.
This webinar will include a detailed walk through of the platform covering topics such as:
– How to create or update your Google My Business profile
– How to boost your local ranking
– How to improve your engagement and convert more customers
– How to audit your Google My Business Listing
– How to optimise your GMB profile
– Go the extra mile with attributes, images, Q&A, posts, reviews, etc. This helps you stand out in the local map pack
– Smart category optimisation – Niamh will show you how to find the most relevant categories to your business
Niamh is Managing Director at Digital 24 – a digital marketing agency based in Omagh and Belfast. Digital 24 runs campaigns for some well known UK and NI brands.
We assume preference will be given to businesses based in Fermanagh and Omagh, but the registration form is open to all.