Multimedia Support Programme
13 October 2022Deadline: October 23, 2022
Fermanagh and Omagh District Council is inviting applications from businesses operating in the visitor economy throughout the district to apply for the new Multimedia Support Programme.
The Multimedia Support Programme will allow businesses to receive professional photo and video services to support your marketing and communications, tailored to each participating business subject to need, however, it is anticipated that each business will receive:
- 25 x high quality photo files
- One x 40 second video edit (suitable for social media and/or website as requested by the participating business)
Projects must be completed by the 28th February 2023.
- You must operate within the Fermanagh & Omagh District Council area
- To apply you must be a tourism business that is; certified accommodation, a visitor attraction, an experience/activity provider, or a tourism related service.
- You must be able to commit the time and resources to complete the project no later than 28 February 2022
- Only those who did not receive support in previous calls for this programme will be eligible
- You must not be in receipt of any other similar funded support by other department or government bodies
If you have any questions, get in touch with the team at Tourismdevelopment@fermanaghomagh.com or call 0300 303 1777.
Applications are due by Sunday 23rd October. Apply here.