Open Call: ACJSN Collectables & Curiosities at the Craft NI Gallery
21 July 2022Deadline: August 12, 2022
Call for Applications, Collectables & Curiosities Exhibition with ACJSNI.
ACJSNI are seeking applications for their ‘Collectables & Curiosities’ Exhibition at Craft NI in November/December 2022.
This year, ACJSNI are looking for contemporary statement pieces of jewellery and silversmithing under the theme of “Collectable and Curious”, “two words that can describe our history and obsession with adornment and objects”.
The Narratives of culture, character and context along with the precision of hand making skills are embedded in the jewellery that we might consider to be “collectable”, yet the collectable must also challenge technical thought, provoke individual and subjective ideas and so too be “curious” in nature.
– Exhibition Dates: 10 November – 30 December 2022
– Deadline for Applications: Friday, 12 August 2022
– Notification of Successful Applicants: Friday, 26 August 2022
– Delivery of Work: W/C 24 October 2022
– Collection of unsold Work: W/C 2 January 2023
Please find the application form here.