Open Call; Re-Use and Re-Imagine Exhibition at R-Space Gallery
27 April 2022Deadline: May 20, 2022
The ACJSNI has been invited to exhibit at the R-Space Gallery in Lisburn. This open call will take place during August Craft Month 2022, from 6th August to the 2nd September.
The Re-Use and Re-Imagine Adornment exhibition invites applications from jewellers, silversmiths and textile artists who work with a 3D/multimedia approach. Hoping to begin conversations which lead participants in new directions within their craft practice, this project wants to highlight characteristics of three dimensional research in jewellery, silversmithing and textile practices.
Participants who are accepted will meet up at R-Space Gallery to discuss and exchange ideas – 10 individuals will be selected by Robert Martin (R-Space) and a panel from ACJSNI.
- Artist CV
- 5 images of recent work
- Confirmation of availability and commitment to participation
- Willingness to take part in workshops/talks related to the exhibition during August (paid)
- On selection payment of £30 fee
- Application deadline Friday 20th May, 5pm
- Notification to successful applicants, Friday 27th May
- Payment of fee by Wednesday 1st June
- First meet up: Tuesday 14th June (meet ups are all at R-Space Gallery)
- Second meet up: Wednesday 15th June (optional)
- Third meet up: Tuesday 5th July
- Delivery of work Friday 29th and Saturday 30th July location TBC
- Exhibition dates Saturday 6th August – Friday 2nd September
To find out more about this opportunity and to apply, see here.