Open Call: Royal Society of Marine Artists
7 July 2022Deadline: July 8, 2022
The Royal Society of Marine Artists’ call for entries is open. You can submit your work to the RSMA Annual Exhibition for a chance to show your work at Mall Galleries in September 2022.
- There’s over £4,600 worth of prizes and award to win.
- Any artist over 18 may submit.
- Subject matter must be essentially marine in nature, relating in some way to tidal waters of the world; topographical, historical, still life, and figure painting are all welcomed.
- Works relating to non-tidal rivers, inland lakes and waterways etc are not permissible.
- Acceptable media: Oil, acrylic, watercolour, original prints of any media, mixed media, drawings, pastels, or sculpture.
Please note, there is a submission fee of £20 per work (£14 for artists aged 35 and under).
Deadline: Friday 8 July, 12 noon.