Rosalind Stracey Ceramic Award
15 September 2022Deadline: October 3, 2022
The Cockpit Rosalind Stracey Ceramic Award is for ceramicists who experiment and take risks with their practice.
Cockpit are looking for highly skilled makers whose work shows originality and innovation.
This Award includes one year of business support, subsidised studio space at Cockpit Deptford and use of a kiln provided by ROHDE.
This award is sponsored by the S.H.A Charitable Trust.
- Be a maker working in an area of ceramics
- Commit to taking up the award and developing their practice for the full duration of the award
- Commit to attending Cockpit’s Induction Day and full set of Make It Count business development workshops
- Arrange and pay for their own public liability insurance [minimum £5m] and contents insurance before the start date
- Be currently living in the UK and entitled to remain in the UK for the period of the bursary. (Cockpit is unable to sponsor or support visa applications.)
Applications are due by Monday 3rd October. Find out more here.