RSN Future Tutors Programme Open Day
13 April 2022Deadline: April 23, 2022
If you are interested in a career in teaching hand embroidery, the Royal School of Needlework’s Future Tutors Programme could be for you. The RSN are holding an open day at Hampton Court Palace on Saturday 23 April where you can find out more about the course and meet the team.
The programme provides you with:
- Technical skills in a wide variety of hand embroidery techniques
- Knowledge of teaching theory and practice
- Elements of commercial practice relevant to freelance embroiderers.
On completion, you will have:
- The skills to teach hand embroidery techniques to RSN Certificate, Diploma and Degree level
- The skills to work as a professional embroiderer in a commercial studio
- Some experience of restoration and conservation work
- A broad insight into the life of a freelance embroiderer.
Prebooking is essential. See here for more information.