Small Grants Programmes
10 March 2022Deadline: April 4, 2022
Belfast City Council has ten Small Project Grants open for application, all closing 12 noon, Monday 4th April.
- Arts & Heritage Projects
- Good Relations Projects
- Parks Events
- Community Activity Medium Grant
- Community Activity Micro Grant
- Sports Events
- Support for Sport Large Development Grant
- Support for Sport Small Development Grant
- Support for Sport Hospitality Grant
- Support for Sport Individuals Grants
The Arts and Heritage Project Grant will support one-off arts and heritage projects that are innovative, new or unique to Belfast – or organisational development, or both. The proposed project must contribute to two of the A City Imagining themes:
A City Imagining is Belfast’s new cultural strategy. It sets out their priorities under four themes:
- A City Belonging is about active citizenship, supporting all our citizens to be active agents of change and co-creators of cultural activity
- A City Challenging is about creative placemaking that strengthens our residents’ connection to the city they call home.
- A City Creating is about new ways of working, helping organisations and cultural practitioners develop, innovate or experiment.
- A City Exploring is about looking outward and connecting Belfast to the rest of the world.
Online Information Sessions will be held on Tuesday 15 March at 10:00am and Wednesday 16 March at 2:00pm on how to apply. If you would like to attend, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are interested but cannot attend these dates, contact the team and they can arrange another session.
Central Grants Unit: