Space to Dream Fund
2 February 2022Deadline: March 4, 2022
The Space to Dream Fund offers grants of between £35,000 and £95,000 to enable Black-led* organisations across the UK to imagine and deliver impactful visual arts projects.
They want to hear about your ideas, hoping to help small and medium sized organisations develop their ambitions and to ‘transform the experiences of Black and Brown artists and practitioners, those of African, Caribbean and Asian heritage’.
The application process is separated into two stages,
- Organisations submit a short Expression of Interest
- Shortlisted organisations will be invited to submit a full proposal
If you’re interested in this exciting opportunity, make sure to submit your initial expression of interest by Friday 4th March, submissions close at 11.59pm sharp.
The fund is open to;
- Visual arts organisations or have a significant focus on visual arts as a primary activity;
- Small- and medium-sized (with an income of less than £750k per annum);
- Black-led organisations (those run by, with and for Black and Brown people, those of African, Caribbean and Asian heritage. This could include the organisational leadership, trustees, senior management, principal creatives, project managers or artists who will lead your project);
- Charitable organisations (registered charities or CICs);
- UK based (we welcome applicants from across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland).
To check your organisation is eligible, use the online Eligibility Checker here.
You can find the complete set of guidelines and application forms on the Freelands Foundation website.