Steensons: Assistant Manager
18 May 2022Deadline: May 31, 2022
Steensons Jewellers is a family run contemporary jewellers who handcraft their own designs from their Co Antrim workshop. They are currently seeking a professional, dynamic and highly motivated Assistant Manager, with an excellent track record in achieving sales of luxury goods to join their team at the Bedford Street store, Belfast.
Temporary 12 month contract to cover maternity leave
Your main duties and responsibilities will be:
- Managing and motivating a team to increase sales.
- Maximising profitability and meeting sales targets.
- Keeping track of stock and ordering through computerised systems.
- Serving customers.
- Dealing with queries, complaints, and feedback from customers.
- Analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes.
- Ensuring that the shop and merchandise are always maintained and displayed to the highest standards.
- Maintaining awareness of market trends and monitoring what competitors are doing.
- Controlling budgets and costs.
- Providing reports to senior company executives.
You can find the application form, full job description and essential and desired skills here.
Submit your application to email@example.com, *CVs and cover letters will also be considered