The Causeway Craft Trail Open Studio Weekend
10 March 2022
Deadline: March 19, 2022
The Causeway Craft Trail Open Studio weekend runs from Saturday 19 to Sunday 20 March.
This weekend is full of exciting experiences that will allow you to take in some of the hidden gems of this beautiful region, while you visit artists and craftspeople in the places that inspire them and observe them at work.
Twelve makers/collectives will welcome you to their Open Studios, across a range of craft disciplines including pottery, glass, jewellery, textiles, willow weaving and more.
You can visit the following Causeway Craft Trail makers during the Open Studio Weekend during the times below:
- Adam Frew Ceramics, Aghadowey – Sat 2-5pm
- Atlantic Craft NI, Louise McLean, Portrush – Sat & Sun 11-3pm
- Fiona Shannon Ceramics, Portstewart – Sat & Sun 11-3pm
- Blackheath Pottery, Coleraine – Sat 10-5pm, Sun 11-4pm
- Benefield Spencer Glass, Ballintoy – Sat 10-1pm
- The Boat House Gallery & Studio Collective, Giant’s Causeway – Sat 11-4pm
- Frankie Creith Gallery & Studio, Portrush – Sat 11-3pm
- Stone Row Artisans Collective, Coleraine – Sat 10-5pm
- Maker’s House, The Designerie, Bushmills – Sat 11-3pm
- Elements Studio, McCall Gilfillan, Castlerock – Sat & Sun 1-5pm
- Valkyrie Craft Boatmaking, Castlerock – Sat 10am-12pm (from Flowerfield Arts Centre)
- Puffin Gallery, Ballycastle – Sat & Sun 2-4pm
For more information about this exciting weekend, see here.