The Clore Fellowship
27 January 2022
Deadline: February 24, 2022
The Clore Fellowship is open for applications. The fellowship aids entrepreneurial and driven individuals who wish to make a difference in their organisation, community of practice, sector and/or society through culture, aimed towards those who have an interest in leadership and want to take their skillset to the next level.
This professional development programme takes place each year, accepting around 20 applicants from a range of areas in the cultural sector. Grounded in practice, the programme is ‘individually tailored, adaptive and self-guided’.
To be eligible for a Fellowship, you should:
- Have a minimum of seven years’ experience of professional or voluntary practice, and be able to demonstrate aptitude for leading and effecting significant change through your work. The period of seven years does not need to be consecutive.
- Have an innovative approach, be open to learning and have the desire to develop as a cultural leader.
- Be in a position to influence practice and/or policy and effect change in your organisation, sector and beyond, through your work as an artist or cultural professional.
- Have significant experience of leading people, projects, organisations or practice either in a professionally paid or voluntary capacity in the cultural sector.
- Be comfortable with managing budgets.
- Demonstrate a passion for and understanding of the cultural sector.
- Meet the additional eligibility criteria for any specialist Fellowships applied for.
- Have an understanding of the broader sector and wider context of culture.
- Highly qualified candidates from other sectors may be considered providing they demonstrate a deep commitment to culture and to playing a leading role within it.
To find out more about what the programme entails, visit the Clore Leadership Programme page.