The Golden Fleece Award 2023
21 September 2022Deadline: November 25, 2022
Applications are now open for the 2023 Golden Fleece Award. The Golden Fleece Award aims to provide resources for makers and visual artists to develop and expand upon their work. This annual award supports all forms of visual, craft and applied arts, however, applicants should be resident in or originally from the island of Ireland.
What will you need?
- Current CV
- Personal artistic statement max., 300 words
- A short statement about why you are applying for funding and how you propose to use it if successful. Max., 300 words.
- An itemised budget as it relates to your application. (max 200 words)
- 6 images of work made within the past 2 years. (JPEGs, max. file size 5 MB)
- If your work involves video or sound you can also include links to up to 3 video and/or audio files hosted on freely-available streaming platforms, like YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, Bandcamp, etc.
- The names and contact details of 2 referees who are familiar with your practice.
- A digital image of your signature. (JPEG)
Applications close on Friday 25th November.Apply here.