Tourism Experience Support Initiative *Deadline Today
31 January 2022Deadline: January 31, 2022
Antrim & Newtownabbey Borough Council is offering support to tourism providers to aid in the development of new or the enhancement of existing experiences. The application is limited to 15 tourism providers in the Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council area.
By applying for this project, you are agreeing to run two taster sessions before the end of March 2022.
These sessions will:
- enable you to test the market
- help you to raise awareness of your product
- encourage visitors and residents to support your business
You can apply for up to £1,000 (excluding VAT), these funds will be used for the development of projects or running costs of the taster sessions.
- be based in the Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council area
- operate in the Tourism, Hospitality, Leisure, Cultural or Visitor Economy sectors
- be able to facilitate bookings / ticket sales directly
- provide evidence of public liability insurance and submit a risk assessment for the proposed activities
- commit to take part in a short evaluation exercise
- comply with all necessary Covid 19 Public Health Requirements
The deadline is 5pm on Monday 31st January, please read through the guidelines carefully before filling in the application.
Return your application form via the Council’s website.