Up to 11 heritage crafts training bursaries launched
24 August 2023Deadline: September 8, 2023
Heritage Crafts have launched up to 11 new training bursaries each of up to £4,000, in partnership with a range of sponsors and funders. This follows five bursaries awarded earlier this year with The Royal Mint, more than tripling the organisation’s offering in 2022.
Applicants may be just starting out on their journey in heritage crafts or at the point where they want to turn a hobby into a career, or they could already be a maker who is looking to further develop their heritage craft skills.
Bursaries are available in the following categories and applicants can be considered for more than one relevant categories at the same time.Please click on the bursary types below for more information including how to apply.
- Trainees experiencing financial hardship – supported by DCA Consulting and Kendrick Hobbs
- Trainees aged 25 years or less – supported by The Arts Society
- Black and ethnically diverse trainees – supported by the City & Guilds Foundation
- British Army veterans – supported by ABF The Soldiers’ Charity
- Trainees based in Wales experiencing financial hardship
– supported by the Ashley Family Foundation
- Trainees based in Wales aged 25 years or less
– supported by the Principality Building Society Future Generations Fund
Deadline to apply, 5pm Friday 8th September.
If you have any questions contact Tess Osman at firstname.lastname@example.org.