Workshops at Ballymaloe May Fair
17 March 2022Deadline:
Ballymaloe May Fair are accepting applications from makers to conduct hands-on workshops to be held on the grounds of Ballymaloe House in East Cork. The fair takes place from Friday 20th-Sunday 22nd May;
Dates and times of Ballymaloe May Fair:
- Friday 20 May from 5pm to 10pm
- Saturday 21 May from 10am to 10pm
- Sunday 22 May from 10am to 5pm
The festival will showcase gardeners, food experts, craft-makers and artists who will come together to showcase their products, skills, and share their expertise.
Over the weekend, the Ballymaloe May Fair expects to attract 3000-5000 people and are utilising national radio advertising, coverage in both traditional media, digital outlets and an extensive social media campaign to achieve this.
Stallholders will sell their wares in Ballymaloe Grainstore, The Big Shed, and the food marquee. For more information on the event, images of similar fairs and to find the event layout diagram, see here.
If you’d be interested in holding a workshop please note;
- Workshops should be 1 to 2 hours in length
- It would be preferred that everyone attending workshops will come away with something they have made, or with the knowledge and materials to make something on their own.
- You will need to provide materials for workshop participants.
- The ticket price, number of people you can accommodate, and workshop time will be mutually agreed.
- Tickets will be sold through Eventbrite.
Two alternative payment structures are offered;
- A free stall for the weekend at which you can sell your products. Value is €180.
- A split on tickets to your workshop to be mutually agreed.
For more information or to apply, contact Jamie Monagan at email@example.com.