Advanced Product Photography with Simon Mills
7 March 2023
Deadline: April 4, 2023
This session is fully booked.
Taking place on Tuesday 4th April from 11am-3pm, join us at the University of the Atypical, 113 Royal Avenue for Advanced Photography with Simon Mills.
This half-day session has been developed for those with some photography experience and access to a camera. During the first half of the morning, attendees will learn:
- Brief intro to documenting work
- Basic photography theory – aperture, shutter speed, iso etc
- White balance – working with a grey card
- Different types of lighting – examples provided
- Tethered shooting
- Basic editing
- Photographing on white
- A series of stations will be set up which attendees can work at in groups to try out different types of lighting and use their cameras etc to photograph their work using the things they learned earlier.
This session will accept a max number of 15 Attendees
Please bring along your camera, and send details of the make/model to Lorna when registering.
There will be a short break at 12 noon for lunch, please either bring lunch or there are local shops nearby which you can visit.
To register your place, email email@example.com.
Simon Mills is a Belfast based documentary photographer and film maker. As well as exploring making processes and communities, Simon also documents exhibitions, installations and works for galleries and artists across Ireland and the UK.