Ambition to Grow: Supporting Women
12 October 2023Deadline: November 10, 2023
Ambition to Grow: Supporting Women is now open for applications.
Invest NI’s programme, supported by Women in Business, aims to support women-led businesses to access support, create jobs and sell innovative products or services outside Northern Ireland.
Funding is aimed at helping to create new employment within the business, and assisting with the costs of targeting markets outside Northern Ireland, technical development activities, and upskilling existing and new employees.
As well as being women-led, to be eligible for the programme businesses must:
- be ambitious and innovative, with a clear plan to grow sales to customers outside Northern Ireland
- have a product or service with a strong unique selling point to take to markets outside Northern Ireland
- be able to outline the potential for new employment within the business and demonstrate how these new roles will contribute to the growth of the business into markets outside Northern Ireland
- be able to demonstrate the need for government support for new employment and business development activities to take place
- have annual turnover under £1 million or sales to customers outside Northern Ireland of less than £300,000
This programme is aimed at SMEs that are not currently Invest NI customers.
A max of £30,000 is available for each successful applicant.
Find out more about this opportunity and a breakdown of funding here. You can also find the Ambition to Grow Eligibility Checker.
Deadline to apply, Friday 10th November.