Apply today; Craft Fairs 2024
10 November 2023Deadline:
Craft in Focus have outlined a number of contemporary Craft Fairs taking place in 2024.
- 2-6 May – Contemporary Craft Fair, RHS Garden Wisley
- 16-19 May – Contemporary Craft Fair, Hever Castle
- 19-21 July – Celebrating Ceramics, Waterperry Gardens
- 19-21 July – Desire Jewellery & Silversmithing Fair
- 23-26 August – Contemporary Craft Fair, RHS Garden Hyde Hall
- 12-15 September – Contemporary Craft Fair, Hever Castle
- 6-10 November – Contemporary Craft Fair, RHS Garden Wisley
- 6-10 November – Desire Jewellery & Silversmithing Fair, RHs Garden Wisley
All disciplines will be considered if the work is of a high standard. Makers who have not already exhibited will be asked to send photographs of their work and stand set up to accompany their application. Do ensure your images are titled with your name or trading name.