Creating Engaging Video Content – A Guide to TikTok & Instagram Reels
30 August 2022
Deadline: September 5, 2022
Do you want to learn more about creating engaging content for your social media?
Armagh City, Banbridge & Craigavon Borough Council’s Digital Support Programme will hold a session on Creating Engaging Video Content on Thursday 8th September from 10am-11.30am.
Specifically, it will cover;
- The importance of video content
- The key challenges in creating effective video content
- The anatomy of a smartphone & other useful tools
- Planning video content
- An introduction to TikTok
- Using the TikTok platform
- An introduction to Instagram Reels
- Creating a Reel on Instagram
This session will be led by Rebecca Teeney, who is a mentor on the Digital Support Programme and small business owner.
By the end of the session you will have a practical knowledge of how to use key platforms to create professional, engaging video content.
This webinar is free to attend, priority will be given to businesses from the Armagh City, Banbridge & Craigavon Borough Council area. Registration will close on Monday 5th September at 5pm.