Creative Industries Seed Programme III
24 November 2022Deadline: December 15, 2022
The Creative Industries Seed Programme III is open for applications! This £25k funding award is eligible for partnerships that use the arts within new and emerging technologies in new and innovate ways.
The Programme Objectives include:
1. Encouraging Cross-Sectoral Collaboration;
2. Driving innovation in technologies; and
3. Creating new content, products, services and experiences.
The aim of this project is to assist arts organisations, entrepreneurs, and creative businesses to undertake projects that:
1. Contribute to the growth of the creative industries; and
2. Unlock future income generation.
Please note all applications must be partnerships between an arts organisation or artist and a creative business or academia.
All applications must be a collaboration between two or more applicants. The lead applicant will be the group or individual responsible for managing the grant, and monitoring and reporting on the project.
Eligible lead applicants to this scheme are:
- Arts organisations
- Individual Artists registered as sole traders
- Creative Businesses
- Applications must involve a partnership between an artist or arts organisations with a creative business and/or academia
- Applicants must use new and emerging technology to advance artistic practice to enhance the experience of arts audiences, create new digital artistic products, or allow for digital distribution of existing arts products or services
You will be required to provide confirmation that all project partners are legally constituted.
What costs can be covered by a CISF award?
- Content/product development costs, including reasonable material costs
- Freelance/short-term contracts
- Existing staff costs, positions or roles as they relate to the proposed activity
- Essential digital equipment and software up to a max 20% of Total Request Amount (ie. 20% of the total amount you are requesting from us in the application). All requests for hardware or software must be integral to project delivery and will be reviewed on a case by case basis by assessors.
- Reasonable travel and subsistence costs
- Reasonable advertising and PR costs
- Networking and cooperation costs associated with collaborative activity
- Export advice and assistance
- Appropriate and reasonable market research costs