Employer Led Upskilling Programme (Small Grant Scheme)
26 October 2023Deadline: November 27, 2023
The Ards and North Down Labour Market Partnership is offering a Small Grant Scheme to local businesses in the Ards and North Down Borough Council area to support industry-related training.
The scheme is offering a small grant of financial support, up to a maximum of £500 per employee for a maximum of 4 employees per business, to businesses based in Ards and North Down Borough who are interested in providing a workplace training initiative for their employees. The small grant scheme is available for businesses that employ one or more employee(s) excluding the business owner with the aim of improving employment opportunities by offering entry level positions or upskilling opportunities as a result of training.Why should you take part?
- Obtain training for your staff/employees at no cost or at a lower cost to your business.
- Offer training opportunities to your staff and employees to upskill and enhance their employability.
- Provide Industry Specific Training at a time and date that suits your business.
- Support the growth of your business by investing in your staff.
- Provide training for your staff to progress in their career and therefore create entry level positions within your organisation.
Grants are offered on a first come, first served basis. Please read carefully through the funding criteria before applying.
Important DatesDeadline for submission of Applications is 4pm on Monday 27 November 2023. All training initiatives and grant claim forms must be completed by Friday 1 March 2024.
For Queries Contact: email@example.com