Enterprise Pathway Programme: Young Entrepreneurs
8 December 2022
Deadline: December 16, 2022
Young Entrepreneurs aged 18-29 who are based in the Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon area are encouraged to join the Enterprise Pathway Programme.
Developed by the Armagh, Banbridge and Craigavon Labour Market Partnership in collaboration with Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon Borough Council, the Enterprise Pathway Programme is designed to promote the creation of new businesses by providing eligible individuals with tailored start-up advice, mentoring and financial support.
- Businesses should have started up a business in the Armagh City, Banbridge and Craigavon borough area
- The business owner should be aged between 18-29
- The business should employ less than 50 people
- They should not be anInvest NI client company
The programme will be delivered by Armagh Business Centre, Banbridge Enterprise Centre, and Craigavon Industrial Development Organisation and will provide:
- a limited number of grants of up to £1,500
- bespoke mentoring to young entrepreneurs from the borough.
To find out more about the Enterprise Pathway Programme contact:
- Eileen Stewart at Armagh Business Centre on 028 37525 050
- Ciaran Cunningham at Banbridge Enterprise Centre on 028 4066 2260
- Cara Dallat at Craigavon Industrial Development Organisation on 028 3839 6520.
Apply to the programme here. Applications close on Friday 16th December.