Exhibition Call Out: Northern Ireland Mental Health Arts Festival
8 February 2024Deadline: March 1, 2024
Millennium Court is excited to announce its Open Call for an exhibition to be held during Northern Ireland Mental Health Art’s Festival 2024. They invite artists living and working in Northern Ireland to submit their artwork for consideration in a group exhibition during May 2024, in response to their interpretation to the theme of the arts festival “Pause”.
The selected works will be carefully curated in a physical group exhibition in The Community Room, Millennium Court, Portadown. (Please check the website for pictures of the space www.millenniumcourt.co.uk)
Important information and eligibility:
- Artists may submit a maximum of three pieces.
- There are no restrictions on discipline or media accepted.
- Work submitted should be no large than 150 x 150 cm in size.
- Three-dimensional wall & plinth based work will be accepted but please be aware space for floor base work is limited.
- All art work must have been made in the pas 12 months.
- All images submitted must be original artwork created by yourself.
- No reproductions or copies of any kind will be accepted.
- Selected artwork must be delivered to the gallery no later than Friday 29th March.
Open Call deadline: Friday 1st March 2024, 12noon.
Selection Notification: Friday 15th March 2024
Selected Work Drop off Dates: Monday 22nd April – 26th April 2024
Exhibition opening: Saturday 18th May 2024, 2 – 4pm
Exhibition Dates: 18th May – 20th June 2024
Collection of unsold works: 24th – 28th June 2024
Deadline for submissions is Friday 1st March