Factory Seminar: Crafting Your Next Job Application
30 March 2023
Deadline: April 17, 2023
The British Ceramics Biennial’s next Factory Seminar focuses on how to craft a standout application. Join this session to find out what gets you noticed and invited to interview. In this Factory Lunch Hour – Crafting Your Next Job Application, you will be given insight into the recruitment process in the cultural and creative sectors.
This session will be led by BCB’s Clare Wood and Natalie Armitage, who will use their expertise and experience in recruitment to demystify the job application process. They will also give participants an understanding of how best to respond to job adverts.
What will this session cover?
- How to craft a cover letter
- How to respond to a job specification
- Why you should tailor your CV to each application
- How to talk about transferable skills
Who is the session for?
- Early career professionals in the cultural sector
- Artists looking to branch out from individual practice
- Students or early career professionals wanting to build a tool kit for a sustainable career
Taking place online via Zoom on the 17th April from 1-2pm.