Female Founders Grant Competition
1 December 2022Deadline: January 10, 2023
Techstart Ventures and Women in Business have opened for applications their Female Founders competition. This competition aims to support female entrepreneurs with a grant and business mentoring support directed towards exploring the viability and potential of their business idea.
Successful applicants will receive a grant of up to £35,000 from Techstart Ventures, and a business mentor through the Women in Business mentoring programme.
This competition is open to women with:
- an exciting, novel idea
- an established business looking to explore a new product or market
Eligible activities for support include (but are not limited to):
- concept or prototype development
- market research
- market validation
- market testing
- assessment of uniqueness of intellectual property
- employment costs where a clear output will be delivered
To apply for the Female Founders grant, the applicant must (among other things):
- be resident in Northern Ireland
- be a sole trader, partnership or limited company
- have an innovative business idea
You can find details of the other criteria, and the application form here.
If you’re interested in this opportunity, a free information session will be held on Wednesday 7th December from 11am-12 noon. Book your place here.
Deadline to apply is Tuesday 10th January, 2023.