Female Leadership Programme
2 November 2023
A new Female Leadership programme developed by SERC and Ards and North down Borough Council offers the opportunity for women business owners or employees in the local area to boost business skills and gain a management qualification in either Level 3, Level 5 or Level 7.
The course will be delivered by SERC’s Business Services team.
Its free to attend and runs part-time from the 20th November. The first networking event runs on the 17th November at 10am, SERC Bangor Campus.
The course includes:
- Five hours one-to-one mentoring – face to face or online – to address business and individual needs and challenges
- Networking events
- Support to achieve a Chartered Management Institute (CMI) qualification at Level 3, Level 5 (both 7-week courses) or Level 7 (13 weeks) – all delivered online
- Participants must be resident or working in the Ards and North Down Borough Council area
- The programme is open to female business owners of small or micro enterprises, employees, or individuals
- Participation on the Level 5 and Level 7 CMI qualifications is subject to eligibility criteria