Flourish Award for Excellence in Printmaking 2024
16 November 2023Deadline: January 14, 2024
The 13th Flourish Award for Excellence in Printmaking will bring together a diverse range of printmaking by selected artists from across the UK, presented in venues in the north of England in 2024.
The Flourish Award celebrates excellence in printmaking through a curated exhibition of around 10-15 artists shortlisted from open submission. The winner of the Award goes on to present their own solo print exhibition in Huddersfield. They will also benefit from a 2-week period of access to the facilities at WYPW. In addition, there are runners-up prizes, including the student/recent graduate award.
Awards / Prizes
- All shortlisted artists will have their work shown in the Flourish Award for Excellence in Printmaking 2024 exhibition.
- The winner of the Award will go on to present a solo show in Huddersfield. Plus 2 weeks residency/use of the facilities at WYPW
- Recent graduate/student Award – 1 free course and 1-year membership at WYPW.
- Visitors to the exhibition will be asked to vote for their favoured artists and the winner will receive the Flourish People Choice Award.
- + more prizes to be announced soon.
An exhibition of all shortlisted artists work will open at West Yorkshire Print Workshop at the Piazza, Huddersfield in Spring 2024 before going on tour of venues across the North of England.
There is a one-off submission fee of £15 and artists can submit up to 3 individual pieces. You submit through Curator Space here.
Find out more about West Yorkshire Print Workshop here.
Please see the FAQ’s for more details. If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Flourish Award 2024’.