2 September 2021
Following discussions with key bodies in the sector and individuals who were involved in supporting artists over the last year, Future Screens NI has established ‘Future Foundation’.
This is a mentoring programme which aims to match experienced practitioners to artists and creative freelancers who request help and support. This will include mentoring in career and practice development, practical skills and advice on personal planning, identifying and applying for funding, and the acquisition of new practical and technical skills for working in post-COVID-19 environments.
- Developing new approaches to working in Creative and cultural industrie
- Enhancing practical skills and getting advice on career advancement
- Identifying and applying or rethinking options of financing
- Acquiring new practical and technical skills for working in post-COVID-19 environments
- Using or adapting technology to market, promote and expand their product or service
Applications are currently open for both Mentors and Mentees.
DEADLINE 6 SEPTEMBER
Mentees must have two years’ experience within Creative and Cultural Industries, and not be in full-time education
Mentors should have at least five years’ experience within the Cultural and Creative Industries and be able to evidence at least three years’ experience in offering mentoring support.