Goldsmiths’ Fair 2023
22 December 2022Deadline:
Applications for the Goldsmiths’ Fair 2023 will open in January, more information will soon follow.
The Goldsmiths’ Fair is recognised internationally as the premier UK showcase for contemporary jewellery and silver. A celebration of the best established and emerging British goldsmithing and silversmithing talent.
- Not be in full time education at time of application
- Be a UK resident, spending 183 days or more in the UK in the tax year
- Employ 6 people or fewer at the bench
- Be able to be always on their stand during the Fair
- Apply with work that has been designed and made in the UK.
- Apply with work where each piece includes precious metal(s)
- Intend to exhibit goods that are compliant with the UK Hallmarking Act of 1973
- Represent themselves and not solely acting as an agent for others
- Be in agreement with all the Terms & Conditions and Rules & Regulations
A Graduate Bursary Scheme will be offered to support the next generation of jewellers/silversmiths. There is no age restriction to apply. Winners of the bursary will receive:
- a free stand at Goldsmiths’ Fair
- a £1,500 grant to help prepare towards the Fair
- an optional interest-free silver bullion loan of up to £3,000
- professional training with the Goldsmiths’ Centre
To be eligible you must:
- meet all the standard eligibility requirements (listed above)
- have graduated (from an HND/BA/MA or Goldsmiths’ Apprenticeship) in the last six years; and
- have not exhibited at Goldsmiths’ Fair before