Goldsmiths’ Fair 2024
18 January 2024Deadline: February 29, 2024
Applications for the Goldsmiths’ Fair 2024 are open!
The Goldsmiths’ Fair is recognised internationally as the premier UK showcase for contemporary jewellery and silver. A celebration of the best established and emerging British goldsmithing and silversmithing talent.
Applicants must meet the following criteria for their application to be considered:
• Not in full time education at time of application
• Is a UK resident, spending 183 days or more in the UK in the tax year
• Employing 6 people or fewer at the bench
• Able to be always on their stand during the Fair
• Applying with work that has been designed and made in the UK.
• Applying with work where each piece includes precious metal(s)
• Intending to exhibit goods that are compliant with the UK Hallmarking Act of 1973
• Representing themselves and not solely acting as an agent for others
• Is in agreement with all the Terms & Conditions and Rules & Regulations
To see stand options and pricing for Goldsmiths’ Fair 2024 click here
Emerging Business Bursary Scheme
To encourage and support the next generation of jewellers and silversmiths, there are 10 free stands on offer each year at Goldsmiths’ Fair through the Emerging Business Bursary Scheme. There is no age restriction.
Winners of the bursary receive:
• a free stand at Goldsmiths’ Fair
• a £1,500 grant to help prepare towards the Fair
• an optional interest-free silver bullion loan of up to £3,000
• professional training with the Goldsmiths’ Centre
To be eligible you must:
• meet all the standard eligibility requirements (listed above)
• have started your jewellery/silver business in the last six years; and
• have not exhibited at Goldsmiths’ Fair before
Deadline is Thursday 29th February. Find out more here.