How to get the best out of Social Media
19 October 2023
This workshop is being offered as part of the Ards and North Down Social Enterprise Programme (ANDSEP) which Work West delivers on behalf of the Council.
The workshop will be delivered via Zoom and the workshop will cover a range of topics including the following:
• Setting objectives
• How social media can help achieve business needs
• Who do you want to reach? (audience research, why it’s important and some tools to use)
• How to use social media for business (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube)
Content – always the big one!
• How to create engaging content
• How to use tools like Canva to create great visual content (including animations)
• How to take great pics and video with your phone
• How to use paid options (an introduction)
• How to measure effectiveness (a look at social media analytics)
Taking place on the 25th October from 10am-12.30pm, book your free place here.