Join the Equity Advisory Council
1 March 2023Deadline: March 6, 2023
The Crafts Council are looking for new members to join the Equity Advisory Council (EAC). The EAC is a group of individuals with a shared passion for equity in craft, who advise the Crafts Council on its anti-racism work and on related intersectional issues. They are looking for makers and craft professionals from racialised and underrepresented communities, who are passionate about crafts and social justice.
- Term: 18-months, April 2023 – September 2024
- Renumeration: £80 per meeting, plus travel expenses.
- Additional advisory work paid at a fixed day/half day rate.
Please read the full role description before making an application.
Prepare a one-page statement (no more than 600 words) or video (send as a link, no longer than 3 minutes) addressing the following questions:
- What interests you in being a member of the Equity Advisory Council?
- What experience and knowledge can you contribute to influencing change at Crafts Council?
- What do you think you will gain from being a member of the Equity Council?
Please also provide a CV and complete the equal opportunity monitoring form.
Email your application to email@example.com
- Deadline: 9am Monday 6 March 2023
- Online interview: w/c 13 March
- In-person interview: w/c 3 April
To have an informal chat about this role before you apply, contact inclusion and relationship manager Rafaela Ricardo. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.