Mark Tanner Sculpture Award
3 March 2022Deadline: March 31, 2022
The Mark Tanner Sculpture Award aims to support emerging artists working in the field of sculpture in the UK, offering not only financial support but also a solo exhibition to an ‘exceptional sculptor’ at Standpoint Gallery, London. The award also includes a national touring programme, taking MTSA artists to partner venues across the UK.
2022 marks the 20th anniversary of the Mark Tanner Sculpture Award, the prize fund has respectively been raised to £10,000.
The Mark Tanner Sculpture Award aims:
- to act as a platform for emerging artists
- to support the diversity and vibrancy of artistic production,
- to promote excellence in and commitment to the artist as maker,
- to provide an arena for artists professional development.
The selection panel
Mike Nelson RA, Artist
Jane Bhoyroo, Curator and Producer at Yorkshire Sculpture International
Rebecca Scott, Artist, director at Cross Lane Projects and Mark Tanner Trust
Rosie Edwards, MTSA winner 2021/22
- Applicants must be established residents of the UK.
- Students in current education are not eligible to apply, (including BA and MA students or equivalent)
- Those undertaking postgraduate research work leading to a PhD/Mphil/MLitt/ MRes or equivalent are able to apply.
- Joint, group or collective applications cannot apply.
For more information about the award visit their website, or contact email@example.com.
Deadline for applications is Thursday 31st March.