National Tourism Events Sponsorship Scheme (Now Open)
14 December 2022
Deadline: January 16, 2023
Tourism NI’s National Tourism Events Sponsorship Scheme for 2023/24 is now open and will close on Monday 16th January 2023 at 12 noon.
The scheme is an Open Call process and applications will be evaluated on a competitive basis. Applications must be submitted via the online application system.
The parameters for this scheme will be:
- Event must take place between 1 April 2023 and 31 March 2024
- Must achieve a minimum of 1,000 in person visitors
- Must have a minimum income and expenditure of £50,000
- Must deliver a high-quality experience that is distinct to Northern Ireland and align with the Embrace a Giant Spirit Brand
- Deliver appropriate marketing activity to target key visitor segments
- Must occur on consecutive days with no break in days.
- Must be able to demonstrate the clear and measurable value of the sponsorship award.
Funding award bands include:
Events Unit, Tourism NI