NIBusinessinfo: Upcoming Training October/November
19 October 2022
NIBusinessinfo is an excellent resource for finding opportunities, networking events and training sessions across Northern Ireland that suit your business needs. Some upcoming sessions include:
- Export Documentation and Logistics Exporter Services, 25th October, Cost: Free, The Braid, Antrim
- How to Register for VAT using the VAT1 Form, 25th October, Cost: Free Online
- Training Needs Analysis, 1st November, Cost: Free, Crowne Plaza, Belfast | 15th Nov, Maldron Hotel Antrim | 29th Nov, Silverbirch Hotel, Omagh
- Invest NI want to assist you with organisational development advice to help you identify the skills you need to strengthen your business.
- Digital Marketing, Making the Most of Canva, 2nd November, Cost: Free, Signal Centre, Bangor
- For those in the Ards and North Down Borough Council, learn how to make visually stunning content with Canva, and design a wide range of marketing material for your business.
- Innovation: Creating Value through Design Thinking, 23rd November, Cost: Free, Signal Centre, Bangor
- For those in the Ards and North Down Borough Council, this session will introduce you to Design Thinking and creative problem solving.
These are just a few examples, there are a lot more sessions available ranging from advice on grant applications, Tax, importing issues, and more…
Take a moment to go through the events section and see what support you can get. Sessions can be free, however, some do include a fee so take this into consideration.